Opening in December 2016, ICC Sydney is Australia's premier convention, exhibition and event precinct. The international venue presents Australia's largest and first fully-integrated convention, exhibition and entertainment centre.
Featuring a striking contemporary design, leading technology and multipurpose spaces, ICC Sydney will be a beacon of innovation, learning and entertainment, connecting and celebrating leaders of invention, business, governance and the arts. In the heart of Sydney, ICC Sydney is located in the active precinct of Darling Harbour on Cockle Bay.
ICC Sydney joins an exceptional stable of venues operated and marketed by globally acclaimed manager, AEG Ogden.
ICC Sydney Facts
- Convention facilities capable of hosting three separated, self-sufficient, concurrent events as well as an 8,000 seat plenary
- A range of plenary options ranging from 750 to 8,000 people
- Total exhibition capacity of 35,000 sqm, including 2,400 sqm of multipurpose space
- An external event deck of 5,000 sqm, including a bar and lounge featuring spectacular city views
- A premier red carpet theatre with a capacity of 8,000
- Adjacent luxury headquarters hotel with circa 600 rooms
- Australia’s largest ballroom, located on the top floor, breaks out to spectacular water and city views & seats 2,000 in banquet mode and more than 3,500 in cocktail mode
- 8,000 sqm of total meeting room space across 70 rooms that link to both the convention and exhibition areas
- State of the art technology, including wireless connectivity across the ICC Sydney precinct
- Prime waterfront location on Darling Harbour
The theatre, which features an innovative fan-shaped layout, will enrich the live experience by bringing audiences closer to performers and hosts and provide unobstructed views of the stage.