Whether your tweet will or will not be a hit cannot be predicted. Nevertheless, there are various tips to bring you one step closer to the 'perfect' tweet, as well as a handy infograph for the ideal structure of your tweet.
To refine the content of your tweets you can follow these tips:
- Put yourself in your reader's shoes (target group) and decide whether the tweet is amusing enough.
- Write your tweet in such a way that it approaches a broad public.
- Sell your message in a non-commercial way.
- Use the proper punctuation in your tweet.
- Ensure correct grammar and spelling.
- Shorten links with bit.ly
Do not forget to add the #hashtag of your event.