New eBook: the Event App Blue Book for Mobile Apps
etouches released the event app blue book, a free eBook that offers tips and tricks for implementing mobile in your event strategy.
The eBook covers the basics that every event app should have, and dives deep into how to execute your event strategy with an app to increase ROI, gain leads and improve the attendee experience. The eBook can be downloaded for free.
Mobile is now a must have for any event, and planners are realizing that they need to better leverage their event apps to make sure their ROI is achieved. With this eBook, you will have the opportunity to brush up on your app knowledge. Some other highlights of the eBook include:
- Tips to better serve and engage event attendees
- How to monetize your app for partners and sponsors
- The best ways to gain feedback to calculate event ROI
- Apple Watch and wearable devices for events: trick or treat
- Capturing lead data at all stages of your event to feed your CRM
Author of the book is VP of Mobile, Data and Engagement for etouches Niko Nelissen (former TapCrowd CEO). "I drew from my years of experience building mobile apps for high-stake conferences, tradeshows and corporate events, and combined that with my knowledge on digital marketing and marketing automation to write this eBook."