etouches, a provider of cloud event management software, announces the third release of their content submission module eSelect. The new release will allow for improved submission management for both the administrators and the end users.
The third instalment has been created with the help of etouches client steering committee, who worked with the product development team to enhance the module and increase its effectiveness.
eSelect is designed to handle abstract, speaker, call for papers and award program management for event professionals. The third generation of the tool sees major advances in not only handling all aspects of abstract management, but focusing on each type of user, including reviewers, administrators, submitters and speakers. This makes the process seamless and allows for powerful scenario configurations. New and updated features include, but are not limited to:
- Individual and committee reviewers for an unlimited range of topics
- Multi-stage submission review and selection processes
- Completely multi-lingual with bulk import & export of translations
- Seamless integration to event & registration module for speakers, attendees, & sessions
- Integrated site design and customization, drag-and-drop widgets, and responsive design to match any look and feel
- Push button creation of customizable abstract books
- Instant preview and test as a speaker, reviewer, submitter or administrator of live environment
- Streamlined workflows for building and managing the end-to-end process
"While our current eSelect module was powerful in its own right, this upgrade represents a big evolutionary step for the product", said Shane Edmonds, CTO of etouches. "We built the 20+ major new features based on direct feedback from our customers and the market. We are excited to introduce a new level of functionality and design with this release." The new eSelect is available in beta for etouches client steering committee and select clients. Wide release is expected for mid-summer 2015.www.etouches.com