As an operational employee for the Flanders Expo site, you are responsible for the safety and follow-up of the exhibition halls, meeting centers and the entire site.
- You are the point of contact for event organizers, both colleagues and external customers;
- You have a basic knowledge of sound, video and lighting techniques and are interested in innovations and trends in the sector;
- Knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel (Autocad is a plus);
- You participate in the set-up and breakdown of events and you manage a crew of stagehands on a project basis;
- You ensure that safety guidelines and measures are followed by everyone;
- You are responsible for setting up seminar rooms and signage in and around the halls;
- You are responsible for the management of the building and you report on its status before and after each event;
- You provide optimal customer service through a good understanding of the customer's needs;
- You contribute to efficient warehouse management.
- You like to work in front of and behind the scenes and you like to work with a varied schedule;
- You have a relevant experience of at least 2 years in a technical support function;
- You preferably have a technical education;
- You speak Dutch fluently and you have knowledge of French and English;
- You get along with many people and are easily approachable
- You are solution-oriented, service-minded, hands-on and flexible;
- You are in possession of a driving license B.
- A passionate team and lots of fun;
- A challenging, exciting opportunity within a dynamic company;
- Permanent access to knowledge enrichment through training courses and our own Academy Online;
- A culture of objectivity, optimism and working with an open mind;
- Open communication through newsletters, Good2Talk sessions, annual report, kickoff meeting, ...;
- With initiatives such as Meeting free Friday, we monitor the mental well-being of our colleagues;
- Flexibility based on trust - the job must be done;
- Transparent evaluation system according to the principle of continuous feedback;
- A varied job with a high degree of independence.
Create an account now for free to receive the contact details of this vacancy.
- An account is completely free
- You get access to exclusive content
- You receive vacancies directly in your mailbox