Eventsforce provides SaaS event management software that allows organisations to run successful virtual, hybrid and in-person events. With offices in London (UK) and Denver (US), its customers span 14 different countries and represent some of the leading names in finance, education, government, associations, PCOs and publishing. Its highly customisable software provides a complete end-to-end management solution that addresses every aspect of the event lifecycle – from event planning, marketing and registration, to virtual content delivery, on-site management, mobile apps, abstracts and awards management, analytics and reporting.
Eventsforce also has expertise in managing complex data integration projects, which help organisations save time, improve data sharing and bring value to their events. It has partnerships with leading technology vendors and its open API allows organisations to seamlessly integrate Eventsforce solutions with payment gateways, CRM solutions, membership and finance systems.
The company also has an active skills development initiative with educational institutions, including the likes of Coventry University – the UK’s number one university in event management (Guardian Subject League Tables). It was the first organisation in the country to offer university students with a certification programme in event management software.
Need the website of this company?
Log in to view the website of this company. Registration is completely free.
- An account is completely free
- You get access to exclusive content
- You will receive our tips, news, ... in your mailbox
Is this your business
Is this your business? Upgrade your business page and the link to your website will appear for all our visitors.
- Business pages starting at € 20 / month
- TOP ranking in our search engine
- Access to reviews, post jobs, ...
Eventsforce has launched today a new ticketing and registration platform that is set to revolutionize the whole process of managing groups around events. Built on Eventsforce’s next generation of event management solutions, the ‘Groups & Ticketing’ system is designed to help organizers sell more tickets and increase revenue from group bookings. It also offers a unique and innovative group invitation tool that ...
Eventsforce has launched today a new ticketing and registration platform that is set to revolutionize the whole process of managing groups around events. Built on Eventsforce’s next generation of event management solutions, the ‘Groups & Ticketing’ system is designed to help organizers sell more tickets and increase revenue from group bookings. It also offers a unique and innovative group invitation tool that allows group bookers to secure places at events a lot more quickly.
“Groups & Ticketing is an exciting new platform as it is one of the only booking tools that allows people to buy group tickets but invite individual group members to complete their own registration details,” said George Sirius, CEO of Eventsforce. “This means both organizers and group bookers no longer have to chase people for information before securing bookings for an event. It speeds up the sales cycle, it’s efficient and gives individuals in the group a lot more flexibility to personalize their own event experiences.”
Group bookers have the choice of providing registration details themselves or use the solution’s unique group invitation tool that allows group members to complete their own registration information. They can also assign group members to sessions (individually or in bulk), amend registrations, track incomplete forms and buy additional ticketed items too.
With group attendees, the platform gives them a lot more choice on how they want to experience an event. They can register their details and choose their own sessions and activities without sharing any personal information with the group. They can manage their own opt-ins and preferences which helps with data protection compliance like the EU GDPR. The system also makes it easy for them to edit details, make changes to schedules and check-in to events without the constraints of the group.
“The platform has been developed to solve some of the biggest problems organizers typically deal with when managing groups for events like conferences, festivals, workshops and community gatherings. It cuts out a big chunk of admin work and helps them secure money from group bookings a lot more quickly. More importantly, it gives them the tools to manage group experiences just as easily as individual attendees,” continued Sirius.
The new platform also supports organizers that need a fast and modern registration solution for non-group events - whether virtual, in-person or hybrid. A simple set-up process ensures organizers can launch their events quickly, while a WordPress widget allows them to set up ticketing on multiple websites. The platform also offers a lot of flexibility in creating packages and ticketed items for virtual and in-person attendees – you can change prices, offers and availability in minutes to increase conversions and meet demand.
Organizers can also benefit from improved data management. All registration data is automatically synched with Eventsforce mobile apps, check-in tools and the VCD virtual event platform, making it easier to manage all virtual and in-person attendee data under one roof. All event data can also be easily connected to existing tech stacks via Zapier, along with hundreds of other popular apps on the platform.
Join our exclusive launch webinar next week and see ‘Eventsforce Groups & Ticketing’ in action - sign up today!
Eventsforce provides SaaS event management software that powers thousands of successful events each year. With offices in London (UK) and Denver (US), its customers span 14 different countries and represent some of the leading names in associations, PCOs, finance, education, government, and publishing.
Whether you're running simple events, awards ceremonies or a full-scale digital conference, Eventsforce’s all-in-one event management platform gives organizations the flexibility they need to run virtual, in-person and hybrid events - from next-generation registration and group ticketing tools to virtual event platform, mobile apps, call for papers, networking, engagement and contactless check-in.
For more information about Eventsforce and how it can help with your in-person and online events, please visit: www.eventsforce.com
Discover other event suppliers and venues
Eventpartners is uw professionele partner op gebied van uitnodigingen, online registratie en bezoekersregistratie. Ook voor uw evenement hebben we een passende oplossing.
Brandworks is een out-of-the-box agency, gespecialiseerd in interactieve en nieuwe media. Met onze innovatieve ideeën zorgen wij er voor dat uw event of campagne zowel on- als offline een success wordt.
Met Momice alles-in-1 software beheer je als event professional eenvoudig zelf je bezoekersregistratie, mailings, uitnodigingen, event website en event enquêtes vanuit 1 gebruiksvriendelijke tool.
Wij kunnen premium 3D scans van personen of producten aanleveren voor verschillende online en offline toepassingen.
- Activity regions:
- Antwerpen | Vlaams-Brabant [+Brussel] | Oost-Vlaanderen | West-Vlaanderen | Limburg | Henegouwen | Luik | Luxemburg | Namen | Waals-Brabant [+Bruxelles] | Flevoland | Friesland | Gelderland | Groningen | Limburg | Noord-Brabant | Noord-Holland | Overijssel | Drenthe | Utrecht | Zeeland | Zuid-Holland | Algeria | Angola | Benin, Republic of | Botswana | Burkina Faso | Burundi | Cameroon | Cape Verde Islands | Central African Rep | Chad Republic | Comoros | Congo | Djibouti | Egypt | Equatorial Guinea | Eritrea | Ethiopia | Gabon Republic | Gambia | Ghana | Guinea, Bissau | Guinea, Rep | Ivory Coast | Kenya | Lesotho | Liberia | Libya | Madagascar | Malawi | Mali Republic | Mauritania | Mauritius | Mayotte Island | Morocco | Mozambique | Namibia | Niger Republic | Nigeria | Principe | Reunion Island | Rwanda | Senegal Republic | Seychelles | Sierra Leone | Somalia Republic | South Africa | St. Helena | Sudan | Swaziland | Tanzania | Togo | Tunisia | Uganda | Zaire | Zambia | Zimbabwe | South Sudan | Afghanistan | Armenia | Azerbaijan | Bahrain | Bangladesh | Bhutan | Brunei | Cambodia | China | Christmas Island | Cocos Islands | Diego Garcia | Georgia | Hong Kong | India | Indonesia | Iran | Iraq | Israel | Japan | Jordan | Kazakhstan | Korea, North | Korea, South | Kuwait | Kyrgyzstan | Laos | Lebanon | Macau | Malaysia | Maldives | Mongolia | Myanmar | Nepal | Oman | Pakistan | Philippines | Qatar | Saudi Arabia | Singapore | Sri Lanka | Syria | Taiwan | Tajikistan | Thailand | Turkey | Turkmenistan | United Arab Emirates | Uzbekistan | Vietnam | Yemen | American Samoa | Australia | Cook Islands | Fiji Islands | French Polynesia | Guam | Kiribati | Mariana Islands | Marshall Islands | Micronesia, Fed States | Midway Islands | Nauru | New Caledonia | New Zealand | Niue | Norfolk Island | Palau | Papua New Guinea | Solomon Islands | Tokelau | Tonga | Tuvalu | Vanuatu | Wallis and Futuna Islands | Western Samoa | East Timor | Albania | Andorra | Austria | Belarus | Belgium | Bosnia and Herzegovina | Bulgaria | Croatia | Cyprus | Czech Republic | Denmark | Estonia | Faroe Islands | Finland | France | Germany | Gibraltar | Greece | Hungary | Iceland | Ireland | Italy | Latvia | Liechtenstein | Lithuania | Luxembourg | Macedonia | Malta | Moldova | Monaco | Netherlands | Norway | Poland | Portugal | Romania | Russia | San Marino | Serbia, Republic of | Slovakia | Slovenia | Spain | Sweden | Switzerland | Ukraine | United Kingdom | Vatican city | Isle of Man | Kosovo | Anguilla | Antigua and Barbuda | Aruba | Bahamas | Barbados | Belize | Bermuda | British Virgin Islands | Canada | Cayman Islands | Costa Rica | Cuba | Curacao | Dominica | Dominican Republic | El Salvador | Greenland | Grenada and Carriacuou | Guadeloupe | Guatemala | Haiti | Honduras | Jamaica | Martinique | Mexico | Montserrat | Neth. Antilles | Nicaragua | Panama | Puerto Rico | St. Kitts | St. Lucia | St. Pierre et Miquelon | St. Vincent | Trinidad and Tobago | Turks and Caicos Islands | US Virgin Islands | USA | Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | District Of Columbia | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming | Sint Maarten | Argentina | Bolivia | Brazil | Chile | Colombia | Ecuador | Falkland Islands | French Guiana | Guyana | Paraguay | Peru | Suriname | Uruguay | Venezuela | Yvelines | Yonne | Vosges | Paris | Vienne | Vendée | Vaucluse | Var | Val d'Oise | Val-de-Marne | Tarn-et-Garonne | Tarn | Somme | Seine-Saint-Denis | Seine-Maritime | Seine-et-Marne | Savoy | Sarthe | Saône-et-Loire | Pyrénées-Orientales | Pyrénées-Atlantiques | Puy-de-Dôme | Rhône | Pas-de-Calais | Orne | Oise | North | Nièvre | Moselle | Morbihan | Meuse | Meurthe et Moselle | Mayenne | Marne | Manche | Maine-et-Loire | Lozère | Lot-et-Garonne | Lot | Loir-et-Cher | Loiret | Loire-Atlantique | Loire | Landes | Jura | Isère | Indre-et-Loire | Indre | Ille-et-Vilaine | Hérault | Hauts-de-Seine | Haut-Rhin | Haute-Vienne | Hautes-Pyrénées | Haute-Savoie | Haute-Saône | Hautes-Alpes | Haute-Marne | Haute-Loire | Upper Garonne | Upper Corsica | Gironde | Gers | Gard | Finistère | Eure-et-Loir | Eure | Essonne | Drôme | Doubs | Dordogne | Deux-Sèvres | Creuse | Côtes-d'Armor | Cote d'Or | South Corsica | Corrèze | Cher | Charente-Maritime | Charente | Cantal | Calvados | Bouches-du-Rhône | Territoire de Belfort | Bas-Rhin | Aveyron | Aude | Aube | Ariège | Ardennes | Ardèche | Alpes-Maritimes | Alpes-de-Haute-Provence | Allier | Aisne | Ain | Thuringia | Schleswig-Holstein | Saxony-Anhalt | Saxony | Saarland | Rheinland-Pfalz | North Rhine-Westphalia | Lower Saxony | Mecklenburg-Vorpommern | Hesse | Hamburg | Bremen | Brandenburg | Berlin | Bavaria | Baden-Württemberg | Wiltz | Vianden | Remich | Redange | Mersch | Luxembourg | Grevenmacher | Esch-sur-Alzette | Echternach | Diekirch | Clervaux | Capellen | Murcia | Ceuta | Balearic Islands | Andalusia | Canary Islands | Castille-La Mancha | Extremadura | Valencia | Asturias | Navarre | Madrid | La Rioja | Cantabria | Aragon | Castille and León | Catalonia | Galicia | Basque Country | Melilla | Wales | Scotland | Northern Ireland | England | Western Australia | South Australia | Northern Territory | Victoria | Tasmania | Queensland | New South Wales | Australian Capital Territory | Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Northwest Territories | Nova Scotia | Nunavut | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Newfoundland and Labrador | Connaught | Leinster | Munster | Ulster | Wellington | Manawatu-Wanganui | Waikato | Tasman | Taranaki | Southland | Bay of Plenty | Northland | Marlborough | Hawke's Bay | Gisborne | Canterbury | Auckland | Chatham Islands | Nelson | Otago | West Coast
- Ticketing and Event Registration | Event app | Event Management Software | Virtual events platform
- event marketing | event technology | virtual events | virtual event software | event management software | virtual event platform | event apps | hybrid events | registration | event analytics | ticketing | data capture | awards management | abstracts management | event websites | event reporting | audience engagement tools | on-site management | lead generation