The south of Belgium is so diverse and has so much to offer that sometimes you can't see the trees through the (expanded) forest.
Are you looking for an incoming agent specialized in Wallonia for your group trip, team building, family day or incentive?
Then we would like to introduce: Destination Wallonia, the very first local Destination Management Company in and for Wallonia. We have extensive knowledge of the area and excellent relationships with local suppliers and producers. With a ton of creativity, we are happy to organize a tailor-made program for the most diverse events or group trips!
Kim de Lescluze is the founder of Destination Wallonia. She was born and raised in Antwerp, but at the age of 34 it was time for a new challenge. The south of Belgium has always appealed to her because of nature and tranquility. Today Kim has been living and working in Wallonia for 10 years in the tourism sector and she is really in love with the region. Now she can combine 2 passions: her love for Wallonia with her creativity for tailor-made routes and programs. There is clearly a need for one umbrella organization for everything Wallonia has to offer. That's why Destination Wallonia was born.
Why choose Destination Wallonia?
- Personal and dedicated contact: The file is monitored from A to Z by one and the same person.
- Local knowledge and experience: We have been in the business for 10 years and are based in the heart of the Ardennes.
- Unique programs fully tailored to the wishes of the customer
- Both for individuals and for groups
- Contact in Dutch, French, English or German
What services does Destination Wallonia offer?
- Team Buildings
- Incentives & events
- Weddings & other celebrations
- Family Days
- Group travel
- Overnight stays
- Special visits