eventplanner.net is unlike any traditional company you know. We’re dedicated to the cause of inspiring event planners to push their boundaries, go further than they ever imagined and grow beyond their potential. We believe that helping our community to organise extraordinary events puts a dent in the universe. Because events do more than just bring people together. They have the potential to change lives, one remarkable experience at a time. By shaping tools and sharing ideas, we help a creative industry thrive and make a positive impact on everyone it touches.
We connect talent from across the globe
The people who build our business are exceptional at what they do. Our head office may be based in Belgium, but our team works from all four corners of the globe. Connecting the best talent digitally.
We are passionate about entrepreneurship. Many of our team members work on other projects as well, enabling them to expand their horizons, learn new techniques and bring in fresh ideas, knowledge and experience. Because we understand that the brightest sparks cannot be tamed and need space to shine.
For the same reason, we are extremely flexible when it comes to working hours and balancing our private lives. But don’t get us wrong! We’re also extremely efficient and dedicated to getting things done. We take our responsibility seriously and are proud of our work.
We empower people to become the best versions of themselves
We're not just about high-performance at work. We encourage our people to learn from each other, from our company and our community. We stay ahead of the curve and help our community do the same. By creating the kind of environment that fosters lifelong learning and personal growth.
We live for the thrill of pushing forward, in order to innovate and improve ourselves, our products, our services, the way we do business and how we interact with people and our environment. And we inspire others to do the same.
We offer mentorship to our team, helping them achieve their own dreams while they help our community achieve theirs. We inspire them to push further by offering coaching, partnering up on new business ideas, organising unique experiences and investing in other initiatives that fuel personal growth.
We develop innovations at lightning pace to stay on the cutting edge of our industry
We can be a bit geeky. We love technology and we love exploring it, playing with it and using it to build solutions that empower our community. We see opportunities where others see obstacles. We just think differently.
Our world is changing rapidly. To stay relevant, we owe it to ourselves and our community to be flexible and to keep pushing forward through innovation. It’s part of our DNA to never stop, to be always on the lookout for the next big thing. And by the time we finish one project, the next is already in line. Right now we’re playing with big data, AI, virtual reality, online streaming, ...
We are open-minded and absorb ideas from across industries to feed our hunger for creativity. We build bridges with other communities. And by joining the dots, we improve and apply existing ideas to our industry. So we can add value without having to reinvent the wheel every time.
We believe that beauty doesn’t just apply to stunning designs or skillfully craft copy but also to what lies under the hood. Which is why our engineers, for example, take the time to write beautifully clean code and stay up to date with the technology we use. Making it a joy to work on our software.
We believe passion powers motivation and excellence
We absolutely love what we do and we do it with passion. We always go the extra mile. We even “play” with our projects in our spare time. Not because we need to but because we want to. Working together towards our cause is an incredible source of energy and a catalyst for our creativity. And that’s when work no longer feels like work.
Even though days in the office can also be intense, we believe that working together should be fun and exciting. We believe that happiness and health are the most powerful drivers of productivity. Which explains why the vast majority of our team stay on board for several years. Some have even been with us from the very beginning and have become friends along the way.
In the same sense, our leadership is an extension of our founders’ original passion and vision. It is a reflection of our core reason for being: "to inspire people to grow and push their boundaries". Because with passion comes energy, excitement and enthusiasm. And by thinking big, big things can happen.
We're far from perfect
Even though we carefully select brilliant people to join us, we do make mistakes and are far from perfect. Knowing that keeps us agile and able to fix what we broke quickly, to learn from the experience, and to grow.
It takes a special breed of person to thrive in our environment. We stand up for what we believe in. And while we know that doesn’t always resonate with everybody, that’s OK. One thing we know for sure is that if you make it in, you get to work with some of the best minds in the business.
Are you as passionate about our manifesto as we are?
Join in our cause and make a difference. Let us know how you can contribute and why we should hire you. Or maybe we can help your event business or venue grow?Contact us!
We love inspiring event planners to push their boundaries, go further than they ever imagined and grow beyond their potential. We believe that helping our community to organise extraordinary events puts a dent in the universe. Because events do more than just bring people together. They have the potential to change lives, one remarkable experience at a time.
● We think differently. We constantly push forward in order to innovate and improve ourselves, our products, our services, the way we do business and how we interact with people and our environment. And we inspire others to do the same.
● We act as leaders in our industry. We are passionate about building technologies that enable our community to make a difference.
● We never settle for just good enough. We go the extra mile, we do it with dedication and we are proud of what we do. We strive for effectiveness and results. We are eager to learn and we just get things done.
● We bring together our users, our clients, our partners, our suppliers and our team within one strong community. We invest in long-term relationships and focus all our energy on those who believe in our cause. Our community always comes first.
● We keep our promises. Our community can always count on us. We help out wherever we can and act the way a true friend does: with integrity, honesty and respect.
● We build a powerful platform, bringing all the ingredients together that enable our community to organise the best possible events. No matter what their level of experience. We lead our industries with state-of-the-art technology and smart innovations. And our websites, apps and APIs are beautifully, ingeniously and intuitively designed. Even under the hood.
● We offer our community free event planning software and direct access to relevant knowledge, inspiring insights and an extensive network. We connect people and businesses. We enable them to share ideas. We offer the world's smartest search and booking engines for event suppliers and venues, complete with real and honest reviews. We share relevant content on a daily basis. We broadcast inspiring TV interviews and podcasts. We publish game-changing books. And we do so on the strength of 20 years of experience.
● We help the best event businesses and venues to grow by helping them tell their story. By developing powerful marketing and communication tools aimed at establishing relationships of trust between businesses and our users. And by giving back to our community by offering many of these services and tools for free.
● We offer advice, consultancy, mentorship, ... and we deliver keynotes, training and education in our fields of expertise from online marketing and media to development. We share our knowledge and we continuously improve, so that other businesses can do the same. And we offer our technology and rent out our TV studio and production facilities so that other companies can inspire their followers as we aim to inspire ours.