To publish posts, you need a professional business page on eventplanner.net. If you have a free listing, you can opt to upgrade from your dashboard to get 'posts' on your business page immediately.
This is how you proceed:
- Log in to your account (Note! You need the relevant rights on your account to edit your company page)
- Surf to your business page (Click on 'view' from your admin dashboard)
- Click on the form to begin a new post (You can find this just above the company presentation):
If you click on 'create a new post', the form will expand:
At the top of the form, you can choose between a regular post 'update', using which you can share news about your company, or an 'event case', using which you can share an inspiring event case.
- With an 'update', you may give your post a title, text and optional photos.
- With an 'event case', you may enter the name and date of the event, a description of what you did and upload any number of beautiful photos. Use 'event cases' to share your events; we add them to our inspiration database.
In your text, you can 'tag' other event companies that also have a business page on eventplanner.net by typing an @ sign with the name of the company. A drop-down list will appear from which you can select the relevant page.
You can also use #hashtags and add emoticons by clicking on the icon at the top-right of the text field.
The posts, since they require approval from our editors, take a while to appear in public.