Operating in the event technology space, Hubilo is a cloud based event management platform. Having powered 500+ events so far, Hubilo is a one-stop solution for any type of event - may it be a conference, a seminar, a workshop or an off-site event.
Hubilo’s end-to-end online solution eliminates the mundane task of doing things manually and automates the entire process from registrations, ticketing, networking to promotions with detailed auto-generated analytics to boot. The entire online management suit required for a dynamic event can be set up within a few minutes.
Thus, Hubilo's time and cost effective solution helps hundreds of event organizers around the globe create exceptional events.
Need the website of this company?
Log in to view the website of this company. Registration is completely free.
- An account is completely free
- You get access to exclusive content
- You will receive our tips, news, ... in your mailbox
Is this your business
Is this your business? Upgrade your business page and the link to your website will appear for all our visitors.
- Business pages starting at € 20 / month
- TOP ranking in our search engine
- Access to reviews, post jobs, ...
What excuse do you make when asked about your hybrid events – and you haven’t got them? It is not a challenge, but a stark problem for event planners and professionals around the world to host their events now. After the Covid-19 pandemic began, event professionals and we have seen a subtle and disruptive change to the industry. Virtual event software could be ...
What excuse do you make when asked about your hybrid events – and you haven’t got them? It is not a challenge, but a stark problem for event planners and professionals around the world to host their events now. After the Covid-19 pandemic began, event professionals and we have seen a subtle and disruptive change to the industry. Virtual event software could be a great platform for you when you consider hosting hybrid events.
In-person events are gone – hybrid events are the future! Slowly but gradually events are restoring as the time approaches. However, they are hybrid events: Hybrid conferences, summits, trade shows, meetings, etc. The event industry has completely changed and been disrupted. You, event planners and professionals would have planned your events for months and years to come, but all have got messed up. "Ohh, yes – this is exactly what I have faced". You may have this feeling and reaction. However, the world does not end here – it goes on. Thus your events should. Whilst you have a good option of completely pivoting your in-person events to virtual events and get the job done, hybrid events can serve all different purposes and benefits to you and your audience. Hybrid events are going to be the backbone of the industry. Full stop.
In this article, you are going to learn 8 powerful rules to host successful hybrid events. Host your hybrid events with virtual event software to make your audience and clients happy! Let’s admit to the human fact that: we all want to get better at what we do and we want to be appreciated for our efforts and work – hence I write and you read.
1. What are hybrid events?
In the simplest terms – hybrid events are conferences, summits, trade shows and seminars that use the combination of a live in-person event and virtual space component.
Event professionals invite attendees to attend their events personally and online.
Hybrid events are the best way to exploit both the versions of events – physical and online.
2. How is the event industry shaping?
Yes, the event industry at the moment is not the same as it was in 2019. Event planners and professionals still grapple with this difficult problem and work hard to solve the issues around event experience for their attendees with the use of virtual events.
Event industry professionals urged to focus on flexibility in order to succeed in the post-pandemic era. – TravelDailyNews
The event industry is shaping up with ever-increasing importance of attendee experience and attention.
The world has been changing rapidly since the Covid-10 pandemic began.
Most of the industries including the event industry have taken a huge hit. Whilst some industries have got a great opportunity to buckle up, listen to customers and create terrific products that have sneaked away from all sorts of troubles.
Example: virtual event software that is capable of meeting your needs for the online event portion of your hybrid events.
We all need to be prepared for new and drastic changes that the event industry will observe after events restart and make their mark again – but in a different way.
3. 8 powerful rules to host successful hybrid events
1. Plan precisely, take all the facets of your events into consideration
The first and the most important rule is to plan precisely and take all the facets of your events into consideration.
You as event planners and professionals must try to get some sort of critical and reliable information about how you would like to go ahead with your events.
Answering these questions will help:
What are your needs?
What are the needs of your clients?
How is your audience prepared to attend hybrid events?
What is your plan and winning strategy for your sponsors and exhibitors?
What is your team expertise in executing and delivering virtual events?
What is your and how do you want to use it the best waWhat are the strategies you need to plan for both in-person and virtual events (both the components for your hybrid events)?
How does your event marketing plan look?
Which software provider company would you end up using?
2. Focus on relevant & suitable venue sourcing
When you do hybrid events, you need one venue for in-person event capabilities. Your attendees will come to the venue and attend the event. You also require to engage them and your speakers too.
Your need analysis has to be accurate. You should not hire an expensive venue for your hybrid events that have the major number of attendees online attending your events virtually.
At the same time, you must be clever to know and act in accordance with saving your costs whenever possible. So that you can invest your money in your different event activities that have higher value and appeal to your online audience.
Read full blog here - https://blog.hubilo.com/host-successful-hybrid-events-with-virtual-event-software/
Reviews on Hubilo
There are no reviews about Hubilo (yet). Are you the first to share one?Be the first to write a review
Discover other event suppliers and venues
- Activity regions:
- Antwerpen | Vlaams-Brabant [+Brussel] | Oost-Vlaanderen | West-Vlaanderen | Limburg | Henegouwen | Luik | Luxemburg | Namen | Waals-Brabant [+Bruxelles] | Flevoland | Friesland | Gelderland | Groningen | Limburg | Noord-Brabant | Noord-Holland | Overijssel | Drenthe | Utrecht | Zeeland | Zuid-Holland | Albania | Austria | Belarus | Belgium | Bosnia and Herzegovina | Bulgaria | Croatia | Czech Republic | Denmark | Finland | France | Germany | Gibraltar | Greece | Hungary | Iceland | Ireland | Italy | Lithuania | Macedonia | Monaco | Netherlands | Norway | Poland | Portugal | Russia | San Marino | Slovakia | Slovenia | Spain | Sweden | Switzerland | United Kingdom | Bahamas | Canada | Curacao | Greenland | Guatemala | Honduras | Jamaica | Mexico | Montserrat | Puerto Rico | Trinidad and Tobago | USA | Alabama | Alaska | California | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Iowa | Michigan | Mississippi | Nevada | New Jersey | New York | North Carolina | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | Tennessee | Texas | Vermont | Virginia | Argentina | Brazil | Chile | Yvelines | Yonne | Vosges | Paris | Vienne | Vendée | Vaucluse | Var | Val d'Oise | Val-de-Marne | Tarn-et-Garonne | Tarn | Somme | Seine-Saint-Denis | Seine-Maritime | Seine-et-Marne | Savoy | Sarthe | Saône-et-Loire | Pyrénées-Orientales | Pyrénées-Atlantiques | Puy-de-Dôme | Rhône | Pas-de-Calais | Orne | Oise | North | Nièvre | Moselle | Morbihan | Meuse | Meurthe et Moselle | Mayenne | Marne | Manche | Maine-et-Loire | Lozère | Lot-et-Garonne | Lot | Loir-et-Cher | Loiret | Loire-Atlantique | Loire | Landes | Jura | Isère | Indre-et-Loire | Indre | Ille-et-Vilaine | Hérault | Hauts-de-Seine | Haut-Rhin | Haute-Vienne | Hautes-Pyrénées | Haute-Savoie | Haute-Saône | Hautes-Alpes | Haute-Marne | Haute-Loire | Upper Garonne | Upper Corsica | Gironde | Gers | Gard | Finistère | Eure-et-Loir | Eure | Essonne | Drôme | Doubs | Dordogne | Deux-Sèvres | Creuse | Côtes-d'Armor | Cote d'Or | South Corsica | Corrèze | Cher | Charente-Maritime | Charente | Cantal | Calvados | Bouches-du-Rhône | Territoire de Belfort | Bas-Rhin | Aveyron | Aude | Aube | Ariège | Ardennes | Ardèche | Alpes-Maritimes | Alpes-de-Haute-Provence | Allier | Aisne | Ain | Thuringia | Schleswig-Holstein | Saxony-Anhalt | Saxony | Saarland | Rheinland-Pfalz | North Rhine-Westphalia | Lower Saxony | Mecklenburg-Vorpommern | Hesse | Hamburg | Bremen | Brandenburg | Berlin | Bavaria | Baden-Württemberg | Murcia | Ceuta | Balearic Islands | Andalusia | Canary Islands | Castille-La Mancha | Extremadura | Valencia | Asturias | Navarre | Madrid | La Rioja | Cantabria | Aragon | Castille and León | Catalonia | Galicia | Basque Country | Melilla | Wales | Scotland | Northern Ireland | England | Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Northwest Territories | Nova Scotia | Nunavut | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Newfoundland and Labrador | Connaught | Leinster | Munster | Ulster
- Ticketing and Event Registration | Event app | Event Management Software | Event Website | Virtual events platform
- event management software | event technology | event software | online event registration software | mobile event app | conference management software | event app | virtual event software | conference app | virtual meeting software | event management system | online ticketing software | virtual conferences | virtual conference software | event management website | event management apps | free online event registration | event registration website
Want to attend virtual conferences, but can’t go out of your city?
No trouble at all! The year 2020 is full of virtual events
Want to attend virtual conferences, but can’t go out of your city?
No trouble at all! The year 2020 is full of virtual events and conferences for you to attend. You can be anywhere in the world and attend events online.
Because virtually, you’re everywhere.
So grab the opportunities that come your way and be ready to make most out of your event experience.
Let’s get one point straight — Virtual conferences and events are more cost-effective than physical events by all means. In addition to that, you get your flexibility, freedom and multi-tasking while you attend online conferences.
Moreover, you’re guaranteed to get valuable content and amazing engagement opportunities because the trend is actively shifting to virtual conferences.
With the epidemic of the Coronavirus spread, both event organizers and attendees like you are highly concentrating on virtual events and their core benefits to exploit.
Virtual Conferences in 2020
2020 is going to be a celebration year for you. There are a lot of online events happening in various industries at moderate ticket prices. With the aggressive use of technologies and the internet, it has become easier for event organizers to host virtual conferences and provide their attendees and guests with seamless event experience and other event benefits too.
When you look to attend online events, you want to obtain different advantages of attending them. Event networking, engagement, content, 1–1 interactions with your fellow attendees, interactions with speakers too.
All these are great aspects of an event that organizers are striving to provide you with. They work on making it a thrilling experience for you.
To help you with a list of some top virtual conferences, I’m listing them down below. You can jump onto them and find more information to decide on which ones to attend.
Here is a list of top 10 virtual conferences to attend in 2020:
Facebook F8 is an annual conference held by Facebook. This is aimed for developers and entrepreneurs who build website products and services.
This is an important event for Facebook and their delegates. Facebook will exhibit its new technologies and apps to you. And will help you better understand how to use them for your business.
Facebook is prioritizing the health and safety of their people and community due to the Coronavirus spread. Thus they have recently announced that the mentioned event will take place virtual by exploring new ways of live-streamed content, videos and some locally hosted events.
This is one of the most popular conferences organized by TechWell on software testing and quality assurance subjects.
The STAREAST Virtual conference will be streaming live from the event Orlando, May 6–7, 2020.
It includes the below presentations:
Five keynote presentations
Select industry technical presentations
And dozens of interviews with speakers and other experts attending the event.
The virtual conference also enables you to chat live during sessions with your fellow online attendees. Visiting the virtual Expo hall to explore the most recent demos and offerings from solution providers will be a fantastic opportunity for you.
This is one of the best conferences around the globe, hosted by IBM.
Think 2020 event will be an amazing combination of live-streamed video content, interactive sessions and certifications and locally hosted events.
Your takeaways from the event –
Learn about the latest advancements in open technologies from hybrid multi-cloud to data and AI.
Interact with the luminaries who are using this tech to transform our lives.
Root your reinvention in this year’s reimagined event experience.
Collision 2020, June 22–25, will still happen for our 30,000 attendees. But online.
Collision is a major US technology conference by the same people, Web Summit that brought you Founders and Web Summit. Founders of Twitter, Pinterest, Netflix, Skype, Zappos, Tesla, Dropbox and hundreds more have attended these events.
Join tech industry leaders, as well as a select group of early stage startups virtually.
Collision from Home attendees will participate from wherever they are in the world, live streaming talks from tech CEOs, international policymakers and global cultural figures.
They’ll chat and connect with each other through the bespoke Collision from Home app and they’ll engage with some of the world’s most influential companies and fastest-growing startups.
Participate in an initiative that gathers world leaders and global experts to address the biggest challenges our planet is facing through technology and impact investing.
As an international convener, KFF — like all other players in the field — are affected by COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Katapult Future Fest 2020 has decided not to go through with our annual physical event in Oslo this May as planned.
The KFF20 experience will not be cancelled, but to meet the current situation we are re-wiring KFF20 in a decentralized format.
More information will come soon on how to join this year’s initiatives, take part in the conversation and host local events.