One Plan is a game changing planning tool for the event industry. It supports event professionals to plan safer events by utilising intuitive space planning and measurement tools within a global mapping platform.
Any site area can be quickly plotted onto One Plan enabling crowd capacity to be instantly calculated according to the desired crowd density. The tool bar functionality allows planners to drop and drag a huge range of event infrastructure and supplier products to accurately develop event sites. Human resource dot plans can also be plotted onto One Plan.
The intuitive measuring tools instantly provide estimate queue length and time. There is also an evacuation calculator, which will visually display an estimate evacuation time for people to flow through two points such as an emergency exit. Event overlay such as pedestrian barriers can be plotted onto the mapping system and provides an instant quantity. More tools will be added continuously as we receive feedback from subscribers and suppliers.
One Plan has been developed in collaboration with some of the leading event and crowd safety experts in the world as well as a number of government agencies.
Need the website?
Log in to view the website of this company. Registration is completely free.
- An account is completely free
- You get access to exclusive content
- You can easily request quotes from the event companies in our database
Is this your business?
Is this your business? Upgrade your business page and the link to your website will appear for all our visitors.
- Business pages starting at € 20 / month
- TOP ranking in our search engine
- Access to reviews, post jobs, ...
Reviews over One Plan
There are no reviews about One Plan (yet). Are you the first to share one?Be the first to write a review
Discover other event suppliers and venues
Activities One Plan
- Activity regions:
- Algeria | Angola | Ascension | Benin, Republic of | Botswana | Burkina Faso | Burundi | Cameroon | Cape Verde Islands | Central African Rep | Chad Republic | Comoros | Congo | Djibouti | Egypt | Equatorial Guinea | Eritrea | Ethiopia | Gabon Republic | Gambia | Ghana | Guinea, Bissau | Guinea, Rep | Ivory Coast | Kenya | Lesotho | Liberia | Libya | Madagascar | Malawi | Mali Republic | Mauritania | Mauritius | Mayotte Island | Morocco | Mozambique | Namibia | Niger Republic | Nigeria | Principe | Reunion Island | Rwanda | Sao Tome | Senegal Republic | Seychelles | Sierra Leone | Somalia Republic | South Africa | St. Helena | Sudan | Swaziland | Tanzania | Togo | Tunisia | Uganda | Zaire | Zambia | Zanzibar | Zimbabwe | South Sudan | Afghanistan | Armenia | Azerbaijan | Bahrain | Bangladesh | Bhutan | Brunei | Cambodia | China | Christmas Island | Cocos Islands | Diego Garcia | Georgia | Hong Kong | India | Indonesia | Iran | Iraq | Israel | Japan | Jordan | Kazakhstan | Korea, North | Korea, South | Kuwait | Kyrgyzstan | Laos | Lebanon | Macau | Malaysia | Maldives | Mongolia | Myanmar | Nepal | Oman | Pakistan | Philippines | Qatar | Saudi Arabia | Singapore | Sri Lanka | Syria | Taiwan | Tajikistan | Thailand | Turkey | Turkmenistan | United Arab Emirates | Uzbekistan | Vietnam, Soc Republic of | Yemen | American Samoa | Australia | Chatham Island, NZ | Cook Islands | Fiji Islands | French Polynesia | Guam | Kiribati | Mariana Islands | Marshall Islands | Micronesia, Fed States | Midway Islands | Nauru | New Caledonia | New Zealand | Niue | Norfolk Island | Palau | Papua New Guinea | Saipan | Solomon Islands | Tokelau | Tonga | Tuvalu | Vanuatu | Wake Island | Wallis and Futuna Islands | Western Samoa | East Timor | Albania | Andorra | Austria | Belarus | Belgium | Bosnia and Herzegovina | Bulgaria | Croatia | Cyprus | Czech Republic | Denmark | Estonia | Faroe Islands | Finland | France | Germany | Gibraltar | Greece | Hungary | Iceland | Ireland | Italy | Latvia | Liechtenstein | Lithuania | Luxembourg | Macedonia | Malta | Moldova | Monaco | Netherlands | Norway | Poland | Portugal | Romania | Russia | San Marino | Serbia, Republic of | Slovakia | Slovenia | Spain | Sweden | Switzerland | Ukraine | United Kingdom | Vatican city | Yugoslavia | Isle of Man | Kosovo | Anguilla | Antigua and Barbuda | Aruba | Bahamas | Barbados | Belize | Bermuda | British Virgin Islands | Canada | Cayman Islands | Costa Rica | Cuba | Curacao | Dominica | Dominican Republic | El Salvador | Greenland | Grenada and Carriacuou | Guadeloupe | Guatemala | Haiti | Honduras | Jamaica | Martinique | Mexico | Miquelon | Montserrat | Neth. Antilles | Nevis | Nicaragua | Panama | Puerto Rico | St. Kitts | St. Lucia | St. Pierre et Miquelon | St. Vincent | Trinidad and Tobago | Turks and Caicos Islands | US Virgin Islands | USA - Alabama | USA - Alaska | USA - Arizona | USA - Arkansas | USA - California | USA - Colorado | USA - Connecticut | USA - Delaware | USA - District Of Columbia | USA - Florida | USA - Georgia | USA - Hawaii | USA - Idaho | USA - Illinois | USA - Indiana | USA - Iowa | USA - Kansas | USA - Kentucky | USA - Louisiana | USA - Maine | USA - Maryland | USA - Massachusetts | USA - Michigan | USA - Minnesota | USA - Mississippi | USA - Missouri | USA - Montana | USA - Nebraska | USA - Nevada | USA - New Hampshire | USA - New Jersey | USA - New Mexico | USA - New York | USA - North Carolina | USA - North Dakota | USA - Ohio | USA - Oklahoma | USA - Oregon | USA - Pennsylvania | USA - Rhode Island | USA - South Carolina | USA - South Dakota | USA - Tennessee | USA - Texas | USA - Utah | USA - Vermont | USA - Virginia | USA - Washington | USA - West Virginia | USA - Wisconsin | USA - Wyoming | Sint Maarten | Argentina | Bolivia | Brazil | Chile | Colombia | Ecuador | Falkland Islands | French Guiana | Guiana | Guyana | Paraguay | Peru | Suriname | Uruguay | Venezuela
- event planning tool | mapping software | space planning
What's the most important skill for event planning? Communication!
Communication is often cited as the most important skill in any area of life. In events it takes on an even greater importance.
The Logistics of a Live Event
Putting on a festival or event is like creating a small town, with the associated infrastructure - food, housing, sanitation and entertainment. But festivals are often held where there are no streets, no addresses and no postcodes. That’s where One Plan’s integration with what3wordsfits in.
Game Changing Planning Tool for Events
Organising successful outdoor events requires detailed planning and collaboration with multiple stakeholders. Often events sites are planned using screenshots and PowerPoint.