Sales Executive Event Locations
As a sales executive, you are responsible for increasing the occupancy rate of the various Easyfairs Belgium event locations.
- You are looking for new customers who wish to organize an event in one of our halls. This can include are: trade fairs, house events, seminars, conferences, company parties, product presentations, shows, meetings,…
- You follow the trends and novelties within your markets and you also regularly attend network evenings and events.
- When editing and following up on prospects and customers, you ensure an optimization of the databases.
- The customers are event agencies, trade fair organizers, companies, federations and associations.
- You handle the incoming requests in collaboration with the internal sales colleague.
- You visit potential and existing customers
- You have a higher education diploma and preferably a first experience in a comparable commercial role where prospecting and sale of services was an important part of your job;
- You speak Dutch fluently and you have a good knowledge of English and French;
- You are a commercial talent who can convince customers;
- You have an enterprising, enthusiastic personality, you are driven, result-oriented and the customer always comes first for you;
- You are accurate in following up your files, targets and administration;
- You are a real team player, but at the same time you can organize and plan your work perfectly independently;
- You can easily work with CRM systems.
- A passionate team and lots of fun
- A challenging, exciting opportunity within a dynamic company
- Permanent access to knowledge enrichment through training and our own Academy Online
- A culture of objectivity, optimism and working with an open mind
- Open communication through newsletters, Good2Talk sessions, annual report, kickoff meeting, ...
- With initiatives such as Meeting free Friday, we monitor the mental well-being of our colleagues
- Flexibility based on trust - the job must be done
- Transparent evaluation system according to the principle of continuous feedback
- A varied job with a high degree of independence
- Werkplaats is in Ghent, Antwerp and Mechelen with the option of (partial) home work after a walk-in period.
Create an account now for free to receive the contact details of this vacancy.
- An account is completely free
- You get access to exclusive content
- You receive vacancies directly in your mailbox