A logistics talent! Dazzle Events, that's passion for celebration and communication events. That's an eye for detail, a correct approach, the urge to realize the impossible. Personal service and quality at its best. In order to provide customers with even better service and to deliver the most amazing experiences, we are looking for a logistics talent.
Do you like to be behind the scenes to put others in the spotlight? You go from our new office with our new van via the new warehouse to the event location, the exhibition floor, the backstage, the meeting room, the disco, the studio or the festival field. Your shoes still shine, but you are eager to break them in? Bins full of enthusiasm to realize things and get your hands (and shoes) dirty on the field?
Shoes are made for...
Running! And that's just what we'll do J Because we like to move forward! Grow with our story by exceeding our expectations in this:
- Shiny floor = happy feet. You are responsible for order and tidiness in your warehouse.
- You get satisfaction from the AZ story. No task is too much for you.
- You get a kick out of details and structure for logistics planning and material lists.
- You realize the logistics of our top events in a well-considered and safe manner.
Size doesn't matter, this does!
- You exercise with flight cases and on warehouse racks.
- Driving Manitou's, gators and stackers is a walk in the park with your shoes.
- You delegate like the best, but with respect and a drive in which colleagues and suppliers would like to follow you.
- You hate untidy warehouses, poorly stacked trucks and written load lists.
- We can count on your practical and logistical insight, not to mention your people skills.
- Calculate power, read lighting plans and make floor plans. Technical insight is your thing.
- By making your efficient planning and that of the freelancers, you move mountains of work
- In the impossible you see solutions and not problems.
- You have the need to continuously learn and to continue to prove yourself, we are happy to support you in this.
- You have a great sense of responsibility and the right skills to strengthen our team.
- You bring all of the above with you to the office by means of a valid driver's license B. BE and C are definitely a plus, but we are happy to include it in your training package.
New Shiny shoes and ... what else?
In addition to a new pair of shoes, you will also receive top colleagues in our new office on the outskirts of Ghent. You will join a young and dynamic team that strives for quality and is driven to complement and strengthen each other. We like to challenge you to give the best of yourself and reward it with a competitive salary. We work with flexible hours and love your input and feedback. With training and a lot of responsibility you make a difference and you can grow personally.
Let's see if the shoe fits! Get in touch via email and convince us with your story and CV. We're already putting a drink cold!
Create an account now for free to receive the contact details of this vacancy.
- An account is completely free
- You get access to exclusive content
- You receive vacancies directly in your mailbox